While Jerry Chacon once was a lawyer, he is now retired from the practice of law and thus is not willing, and is not licensed, to give legal advice. This means…among other things:
1. If you require legal or tax advice for any purpose, please contact your lawyer or accountant (who is someone OTHER THAN Jerry Chacon) as soon as possible.
2. Materials on this website have been prepared for informational purposes only and do not constitute advertising, a solicitation, or legal advice. Transmission of the materials and information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute the formation of, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not rely upon this information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from a licensed attorney in the reader’s state. The information contained on this website is provided only as general information that may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information on this website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete. We expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website.
3. You may send Jerry Chacon an email. However, you should not send him confidential or sensitive information via email because your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. Jerry does not wish to (and WILL NOT) represent anyone in respect of any matter (legal or otherwise).
4. We do not necessarily endorse, and are not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
5. The contents of this website do not reflect the views or opinions of Goodwin Procter or any person other than Jerry Chacon. Jerry’s former law firm and its personnel are not affiliated with this blog in any way.
** *** **